Hope Springs

 

Whatcom Falls in Bellingham, WA

Though my sinus' loath springs arrival, my mind and body rejoice. More sunshine! Longer days! Flowers blooming! After embracing the darkness of winter and leaning into all things cozy, I'm ready for the energy that spring brings. I'm learning to embrace seasons and how they somehow emulate natural rhythms of our bodies. 

After a challenging 32nd year of life this last year, I'm grateful to be approaching 33 with lessons learned, beautiful friendships and ongoing creative vision for what I want my life to be about. I'm learning to say "hell yes" to the right things and "no thanks" to the things that are not. It feels as though life is speeding by more quickly with each year, and I want to appreciate however much time I have. 


I hope you're blooming wherever you're planted, this spring season. 

🌷


“After the longest night, tomorrow we sing up the dawn. There is a rejoicing that, even in the darkest time, the sun is not vanquished. As of tomorrow, the days begin to get longer as the light of day grows. While the gentle winter sun slowly opens its eyes, let us all bring more light and compassion into the world.”―D.A.



Comments

Popular Posts